We are Back! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same : "Our commitment to your safety."
Our office follows the recommended infection control measures made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our office, in addition to your safety and comfort. However, we are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients.
You will see many changes as it pertains to your next appointment. These changes have been incorporated to help protect all of us.
* All Patients must bring their own mask to wear when entering and exiting the office.
* The waiting room will have minimal seating to maintain proper social distancing.
* EVERYONE'S temperature will be taken as soon as they enter our office.
* Upon entering you will be asked various screening questions.
* Upon entering you will be required to sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer.
* Magazines will no longer be offered in our waiting room.
* Our staff will be wearing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Full Face Shields, KN95 masks, gowns, gloves, and shoe coverings.
*Appointment times will be managed so that proper social distancing can be maintained. Therefore, the amount of available appointments we can offer will be drastically reduced.
* If you have an escort/someone with you, they will be asked to remain outside in the vehicle.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are employing to keeping everyone going forward in our practice safely. To make an appointment, please call the office at (301) 843-6171.
Thank you for your patience in this very difficult time.
ThunderBird Dental Office